Week ending September 12th:
Most guests get a thrill out of the wildlife they see, whether it is birds or bigger animals. Here is a nice picture of pelicans take by guest Eric Schaaf.
The weather the past week has been unseasonably hot - daytime temperatures are in the mid-80's. Hoping and expecting it will cool down soon!
Some of the nice fish being caught this week are:
- Jay Beaton (Eden Prairie, MN), 22 and 21 inch walleyes; as well a 40 inch muskie - his first ever
- Tom Hurley (Edina, MN), a 38 inch muskie off the dock at Duck Bay
- Nathan Szymanski (Bolingbrook, IL), 35 and 30 inch northerns and 23 inch walleye
- Bill Senner (Appleton, WI), a 26 inch walleye
- Sarah Szymanski (Bolingbrook, IL), two 25 inch walleyes and a 35 inch muskie - her first muskie ever!
- Betsy Ellis (Tyler, TX), a 23 inch walleye
- Elmer Ellis (Tyler, TX), a 24 inch walleye
- Stan Pehling (Apple Valley, MN), 24 ½ and 23 inch walleyes
- Andrew Zarcone (Arlington Heights, IL), three 30 inch northerns
- Greg Briggs (North Aurora, IL), a 31 inch muskie off the dock at Duck Bay
- Don Pannier (Geneva, IL), a 33 inch northern
- Becky Nicpon (Bolingbrook, IL), a 19 inch smallmouth
- Duck Bay guide Dan, a 25 inch walleye
- Duck Bay guide Jimmy, a 44 inch muskie
- Duck Bay guide Sam, an 18 inch perch
If you are still considering a trip this year, here are all the dates currently available through to the end of the season; contact us if any are of interest to you:
- September 15th - 19th
- September 21st - 26th