Rates for Duck Bay Lodge 2018 Fishing Vacation Packages
Please Note: Rates* are quoted per person in U.S. funds. Taxes are not included. Rates for our Canada fishing packages are based on double occupancy; there is a 25% surcharge for single occupancy.
- 3 nights: $1,005
- 4 nights: $1,340
- 5 nights: $1,675
- 6 nights: $2,010
- 7 nights: $2,345
* The rate is $260 per night if you bring your own boat. There is no extra charge for dockage and battery charging.
Come experience the best fishing in Canada at Duck Bay Lodge.
Contact us today at 204-757-2986.
Rates for Our Canada Fishing Trip Packages Include:
- Modern, lakefront cabin with private bath, refrigerator and coffee maker. Maid service with linens and fresh towels provided daily
- Hearty breakfast and dinner each day, plus your choice of shore lunch or picnic lunch. Includes dinner on the day you arrive and breakfast on the morning you depart
- 18-foot Lund Outfitter, fully equipped with Minn Kota Maxxum bow-mount trolling motor, Lowrance depth finder, flat carpeted floor, padded swivel seats, live well, minnow bucket, landing net and personal floatation vests; 40 or 50 hp 4-stroke EFI motor; and all fuel
- Conservation fishing license
- Parking at our private landing in Morson, ON
- Transportation to and from landing — a scenic 20-minute boat ride to Duck Bay Lodge
- Use of recreation building with satellite TV, fireplace, library with large selection of books, card tables, foosball, darts and numerous board games and puzzles
- Use of wood-fired sauna that seats up to 12 people
2018 Rate Specials
Please note: only one discount per person will apply.
- Children: Deduct 30% for persons 17 years of age and under
- Late Summer: Deduct 20% from August 1st to September 30th
- Early Booking: Save 10% when you book your trip and pay your deposit by December 31st
Your guided day is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Your guide fishes with you in your boat; prepares your shore lunch; and cleans, packages and freezes your fish. We hire only the best guides in our area. To ensure availability, please book your guide when making your reservation.
- Per day for 2 people: $260
- Each additional person: $25
To Confirm Your Reservation
To confirm your reservation, a deposit of $500 per person is required at the time of booking your trip. Payments may be made by traveler’s check, cash, personal checks, Visa or MasterCard. Cancellations with 90 days notice will be carried forward to the following season.
Due to the small size of our resort, we are greatly affected by untimely cancellations. Please be sure to reserve the exact dates of your stay and number of people in your party.
Once your reservation is made and your deposit paid, you’ll receive our trip confirmation and planning package. It confirms the dates of your trip and the details we discuss at the time of reservation. Other information includes suggestions on what to pack, crossing the border, recommended tackle, how to reach us, and much more.
PLAN YOUR TRIP TODAY
Check availability for your Lake of the Woods Canada fishing trip and come experience the best fishing in Canada at Duck Bay Lodge. Contact us today at 204-757-2986