Rates for Duck Bay Lodge Fishing Vacation Packages
Rates* are quoted per person in U.S. funds. Taxes are not included. Rates for our Canada fishing packages are based on double occupancy; there is a 25% surcharge for single occupancy.
3 nights: $ 960
4 nights: $1,280
5 nights: $1,600
6 nights: $1,920
7 nights: $2,240
* The rate is $250 per night if you bring your own boat. There is no extra charge for dockage and battery charging.
Rates for Our Canada Fishing Trip Packages Include:
- Modern, lakefront cabin with private bath, refrigerator and coffee maker. Maid service with linens and fresh towels provided daily
- Hearty breakfast and dinner each day, plus your choice of shore lunch or picnic lunch. Includes dinner on the day you arrive and breakfast on the morning you depart
- 18-foot Lund Outfitter, fully equipped with Minn Kota Maxxum bow-mount trolling motor, Lowrance depth finder, flat carpeted floor, padded swivel seats, live well, minnow bucket, landing net and personal floatation vests; 40 or 50 hp 4-stroke EFI motor; and all fuel
- Conservation fishing license
- Parking at our private landing in Morson
- Transportation to and from landing — a scenic 20-minute boat ride to Duck Bay Lodge
- Use of recreation building with satellite TV, fireplace, library with large selection of books, card tables, foosball, darts and numerous board games and puzzles
- Use of wood-fired sauna that seats up to 12 people
2017 Rate Specials
Please note: only one discount per person will apply.
Children: Deduct 30% for persons 17 years of age and under
Late Summer: Deduct 20% from August 1st to September 30th
Early Booking: Save 10% when you book your trip and pay your deposit by December 31st
Your guided day is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Your guide fishes with you in your boat; prepares your shore lunch; and cleans, packages and freezes your fish. We hire only the best guides in our area. To ensure availability, please book your guide when making your reservation.
Per day for 2 people: $250
Each additional person: $25