Like you, we are wondering when the border will re-open so we can get the 2020 fishing season underway. Here is what we know right now...
The Canadian and U.S. federal governments have jointly decided to extend the border closure until June 21st.
We know this will affect many guests who had their trip booked during the first 3 weeks of June. Please look over the available dates below, and contact us to rebook your vacation.
As our guests’ vacations are affected by changing conditions such as the border remaining closed, airlines changing their flights, and employers changing vacation schedules, we will continue to update our availability daily as guests circumstances change. And should you need to move your vacation to next year, we’ll be happy to lock in your 2021 dates immediately.
- June 21st - 24th (2 cabins available, both 2-bedroom)
- June 27th - July 1st (cabin #5, sleeps 4)
- July 3rd - 7th (cabin sleeps 5)
- July 13th - 16th (cabin #6, sleeps 3)
- July 19th - 22nd (cabin #4, 2 bedroom cabin, sleeps 6) *PENDING*
- July 25th - 31st (cabin #6, sleeps 3)
- July 26th - 29th (cabin #4, 2-bedroom, sleeps 6)
- August 3rd - 8th (cabin #5, sleeps 4 people) *ON HOLD; AWAITING CONFIRMATION*
- August 13th - 17th (cabin #3, 2-bedroom, sleeps 4)
- August 29th - September 1st (cabin #5, sleeps 4)
- anytime from September 22nd on to the end of the season which will be October 5th.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A TRIP IN JUNE 2021, YOU MAY WISH TO CONTACT US VERY SOON FOR DATES. WITH THE BORDER CLOSURE AND SO MANY GUESTS NEEDING TO RESCHEDULE THEIR TRIP TO NEXT YEAR, JUNE 2021 IS GETTING HEAVILY BOOKED. WE’D HATE FOR YOU TO BE DISAPPOINTED
To see our 2-night specials (that have a very attractive discount) check out the next blog post or click here.