Latest border update and current availability...
Like you, we are wondering when the border will re-open so we can get the 2020 fishing season underway. Here is what we know right now...
On June 16th, the U.S. and Canadian governments again agreed to extend the border closure to July 21st. This is such an incredibly frustrating situation for everyone involved! We know you are wondering if your vacation plans will actually happen and we cannot even make a plan for when to bring our staff back and begin buying groceries to feed you
Many guest vacations will be affected by this further delay. If yours is one, below are what is currently available to rebook for this year. Should you wish to move to 2021, we’ll take your dates immediately and move your deposit.
As our guests’ vacations are affected by other conditions such as the border remaining closed, airlines changing their flights, and employers changing vacation schedules, we will continue to update our availability every time there is a change.
- July 22nd - July 26th (a 1bedroom and a 2-bedroom)
- July 26th - 31st (cabin #7, sleeps 4)
- July 29th - August 3rd (cabin $5, sleeps 4)
- July 31st - August 3rd (cabins #7, sleep 4)
- August 2nd - 8th (cabin #2, 2-bedroom, sleeps 5)
- August 7th - 14th (cabin #7, sleeps 4)
- August 12th - 17th (cabin #3, 2-bedroom, sleeps 4)
- August 17th - 25th (cabin #5, sleeps 4)
- August 21st - 27th (cabin #3, 2-bedroom, sleeps 4)
- August 26th - September 1st (cabin #7, sleeps 4)
- August 29th - September 1st (cabin #5, sleeps 4)
- August 29th - September 5th (cabin #4, sleeps 6)
- September 12th - 19th (cabin #7, sleeps 4)
- anytime from September 23rd on to the end of the season which will be October 5th.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A TRIP IN 2021, YOU MAY WISH TO CONTACT US VERY SOON FOR DATES. WITH THE BORDER CLOSURE AND SO MANY GUESTS NEEDING TO RESCHEDULE THEIR TRIP TO NEXT YEAR, 2021 IS GETTING HEAVILY BOOKED. WE’D HATE FOR YOU TO BE DISAPPOINTED!
To see our 2-night specials (that have a very attractive discount) check out the next blog post or click here.